Monday, June 8, 2009

Being Nikki by Meg Cabot


Synopsis-
Picking up where Airhead left off, Em is still trying to sport the life of a super-teen-model, even though she never wanted to be super pretty or popular. Modeling in crazy photo shoots in the Caribbean, wearing clothes with designer labels, and dealing with brothers she didn't know she had...duh, because she's not who everyone thinks she is...only begin the drama that ensues in Book 2 of the Airhead series. Not only must Em keep the secret of how she became Nikki (to protect her family from being sued for millions they don't have), but must also deal with a mad-crush she has on her friend Christopher, who now thinks she's selfish, super-model Nikki.

Review-
Firstly, I have never read Airhead, the first book to the Airhead series. So remember that; I have
never read the first book, just was recommended to read the series. Secondly, this book was pretty great! While I was a little confused in the beginning, I soon caught up (with a little help from Zanaib! Thanks!) I really love Meg's writing and she really makes excellent books. But so far, Being Nikki is definitly my favorite book of hers. I truly cannot wait until Runway, the third and last book of the series, comes out! I am so psyched! It is definitely in my Wishlist!

Btw, I wouldn't mind waking up in a supermodel's hot body! But then again, it really depends on who you are...

:]

Four stars!

star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94


Thanks a bunch,

Kailtyn!

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I was thinking about buying Airhead. PS, I'm not sure if this was an accident but you said it's four stars but you have 5 star pixels below that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Airhead, but I love Meg Cabot, so I know I'll be picking it up eventually. I liked hearing your thoughts on the sequal.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin