Friday, July 17, 2009

In My Mailbox 7/17

Okay, this week I was really excited to get my books from Amazon.com.
I loved the ones form this week, although there are still many I want!
:]



From the library:
Alyzon Whitestarr by Isobelle Carmody
Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne (review here)

Mailed to me:
Breathe My Name by R.A. Nelson
Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen
The Book of Luke by Jenny O'Connell (review here)
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Yan
Touch by Francine Prose


Okay, so I received quite a lot of books this week, don't ya think? REALLY excited to read them.
Expect reviews for most of them. :]

2 comments:

  1. I want reviews for all of them!! Lol. These books all look really, really great. I'm anxious to know what you think of them.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, u mentioned me! Sweet! Tell how Along For The Ride and Academy 7 turns out. I still need to read em!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin