Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Twenty Boy Summer- Sarah Ockler


"Don't worry, Anna.
I'll tell her, okay? Just let me think about the best way to do it."
"Okay."
"Promise me? Promise me you won't say anything?"
"Don't worry." I laughed. "It's our secret, right?"

According to Anna's best friend, Frankie, twenty days in Zanzibar Bay is the perfect opportunity to have a spring fling, and if they meet one boy every day, there's a pretty good chance Anna will find her first summer romance. Anna lightheartedly agrees to to the game, but there's something she hasn't told Frankie- she's already had her romance, and it was with Frankie's older brother, Matt, just before his tragic death one year ago.




Review-


Okay, well the first thing I must say is that this book was awesome! I'm a sucker for sad love stories and Twenty Boy Summer had me crying from the beginning to the end. The book had a great plot and was beautifully written (Props to Sarah.) What I loved the most about the book was how it was written so emotionally and honestly. It could
have, and most likely has, happened to anyone in this world. It explores love, grief, and life. I was SO emotional while reading this book!! This book is now definitely one of my All Time Favorites.




star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94star.png Gold Star image by Dark_Light94

5 Stars!

-Kaitlyn. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin