Friday, May 29, 2009

In My Mailbox- 5/29

Okay, well today I started my In My Mailbox (created by Kristi The Story Siren) and I'm so excited to keep it going! (If I keep getting books...)

Lol, so yeah. I'll be posting my In My Mailbox videos (and whatever else I put up) on my YouTube channel and here every week that I can. This week I received six books (all from BookMooch.)

Being Nikki- Meg Cabot
The A-List- Zoey Dean
Perfect Strangers- Jahnna N. Malcolm
Learning to Swim- Cheryl Klam
Next Summer- Hailey Abbott
Is He Or Isn't He?- John Hall


Btw, sorry for the horrible quality. My voice sounds like a five year-old's. And my hair's crazy curly here, but oh well.

Enjoy!



If you have a book reccomendation then feel free to comment me or email me at any time!


-Kaitlyn

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! Hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good week this week. You got some really cool books. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. Enjoy your reads.
    Here's a look @ mine:
    http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/05/oohh-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great week! I got The A-List this week too. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being Nikki is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE The A-list! I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice vlog! I've never heard some of those, so I must check them out...
    -amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeay!! for Book Mooch and all your books. I hope you get to read them all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard good things about The A-List, but haven't read it yet. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin